The Capital Life Majestic Burial Plan has the same level of service as the cremation plan but has been designed for those who wish to be buried. It is our premium funeral plan and it covers everything in the Imperial Plan, so you get the full service from the Funeral Director, two limousines for your family and friends and so much more. If you choose to be buried you get a superior coffin, an engraved headstone, a sumptuous wreath for the coffin, a generous allowance towards flowers, refreshments or whatever you choose, plus many other benefits.
Burial plan: what is included?
- All the Funeral Director’s professional fees and services
- Collection of the deceased to the Chapel of Rest/funeral home
- Care and preparation of the deceased prior to burial
- A high quality coffin, with personalised nameplate
- Family visits to the Chapel of Rest at a mutually agreed time
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral arrangements, including the certification and registration of the death
- Funeral time and date mutually agreed between the Funeral Director and next of kin
- Funeral procession from the Chapel of Rest to a local Cemetery
- A hearse, Conductor and Pallbearers (4)
- Up to two limousines for your family and loved ones
- A generous allowance of £1,000 towards third party fees
- Third party fees include:
- Fees payable to Doctors or a Coroner for the issue of a death or cremation medical certificates, or a Coroner’s certificates
- Cremation/Burial fees
- Service at a Crematorium or Cemetery
- Minister or Celebrants fees to perform the service at the Cremation/Cemetery/Graveside
Majestic Burial Plan: additional benefits
- A sumptuous wreath for the coffin funeral procession
- A personalised headstone or memorial *
- A full listing of floral tributes
- Order of Service cards (up to 100 copies)
- A framed picture of your loved one for the funeral procession
- A discretionary allowance of £500 towards something special for your send-off, for example; releasing of white doves, organist, operatic singer, Church service, horse and carriage, floral coffin spray, willow wicker coffin or a special themed tribute…the choice is yours.
*Important Note: Cemeteries and burial grounds can have different rules and regulations regarding the size, shape and materials used for headstones and memorials, as such Capital Life cannot guarantee that it will be able to provide a headstone or a memorial that satisfies every eventuality. Therefore Capital Life reserve the right to exchange this option with an allowance of £1,250 towards any purchase and/or installation of a headstone or memorial, ensuring that the value of the plan is maintained for the Plan Holder.
- A one-off lump sum of £6,745
- 12 monthly payments of £478.75
- Choose to pay in monthly instalments from £76.12 per month