The Traditional Plan is Capital Life’s most affordable yet complete funeral plan. It includes for the services provided for by the Funeral Director and a generous allowance towards third party fees (Disbursements). It has been designed to give a quality farewell, whilst minimising any further expenses your loved ones will have to cover.
All the Funeral Directors costs are covered in this plan, and they will be there to guide and help your family on all aspects of the service and any other necessary aspects that need to be covered.
What is included…
- All the Funeral Director’s professional fees and services
- Collection of the deceased to the Chapel of Rest/Funeral Home
- Care and preparation of the deceased prior to cremation or burial
- A quality veneered coffin, with personalised nameplate
- Family visits to the Chapel of Rest at a mutually agreed time
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral arrangements, including the certification and registration of the death
- Funeral time and date mutually agreed between the Funeral Director and next of kin
- Funeral Procession from the Chapel of Rest to a local Crematorium or Cemetery
- A hearse, Conductor and Pallbearers (4)
- A generous allowance towards third party fees (Disbursements)
- Third party fees include:
- Fees payable to Doctors or a Coroner for the issue of a death or cremation medical certificates, or a Coroner’s certificates
- Cremation/Burial fees
- Service at a Crematorium or Cemetery
- Minister or Celebrants fees to perform the service at the Cremation/Cemetery/Graveside
Find out more about our Payment Plus option here.